Make a booking
Contact Gordon to discuss your requirements: email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 7803 206 303
How to book?
Get in touch and we'll email you a simple form to complete:
- skipper's contact details
- crew names
- an outline of experience and any sailing qualifications
You'll pay a £500 Booking Deposit to secure your chosen week (Bank of Scotland, sort 80 45 05, account 10275962).
" A clean and comfortable Hanse 385, cared for by people with the sea in their blood for generations. Torridon Yacht Charter is based in its own idyllic location, the perfect place from which to explore the more northern coastline and islands of Scotland. Thanks to Gordon, Iona & Kenny. "
Henry, Banchory, UK, June 2016
Qualifications & Experience
We look for the following but are happy to discuss prospective guests' general experience to date:
- the proposed skipper to hold at least the RYA Day Skipper Theory & Practical certificates, or international equivalents, with sufficient sea miles.
- at least one of the crew to have a level of experience to adequately support the proposed skipper on deck.
- Low season £1,250 per week incl VAT
- Mid season £1,900 per week incl VAT
- High season £2,200 per week incl VAT
- 1 - 4 May
- 8 Sept - 27 October
- 5 - 25 May
- 25 August - 7 September
- 26 May - 24 August
Before you Book
- Our Terms & Conditions can be read here.
- Sula is usually chartered Saturday to Saturday but shorter periods and 10 day charters are available.
- Diesel, petrol and gas are charged in addition to the above prices.
- Stated prices include an outboard engine for the tender.
- A booking of two consecutive weeks commands a 15% discount. A booking of three consecutive weeks commands a 20% discount.
- The balance of the Charter Fee is payable no less than 28 days before the start of the Charter.
- A £1,000 Security Deposit will be paid by the Charterer no less than seven days prior to the first day of the Charter.
- Sula is a no smoking vessel below decks and pets are not allowed on board.
For a bespoke skippered RIB charter on Loch Torridon, contact Torridon RIB Charter.
For luxury and seclusion on land while others sail, why not stay in The Net Store?